Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good Morning!

Here it is the last weekend in January and I am wondering "where did this month go"!!!  Don't know about you but time seems to fly in my little world :)  Maybe it's because I stay busy scrapping most days.  When you do something you love time never drags!

Here are the projects I made this past week.  I am so proud of myself for actually getting all of my Valentine's Day scrapping done BEFORE the day!!  Please visit me on eBay so that you can see all the pictures of these items.  My eBay link is just to your right here on my blog :)


This one page layout was made using one of the sweet squirrels from the "Our Love is Sodalicious" file. I just modified my squirrel by using skunk colored paper (LOL) and adding the "whites" of the eyes from the "Owl Always Love You" files to the face...and there you have it...a skunk!!



This is a set made with another of my little "mix and match" skunks like I described above , the "Kiss Me" file, and a little "Stinker" tag that is my own design.


Here is a really pretty title piecing made with the "Forever in Your Heart" title file.


More cute skunks highlight this page grouping made with the "Stinkin' Sweet" files.


Here is a really fun layout I designed using the "bugs n kisses" files.  I just love this!!


These are such sweet goodie boxes I made using the "Easter Box" files. 





All of my projects are made using Scrapping Bug Designs patterns.  Visit them at www.scrappingbugdesigns.com



Thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment