Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fun Sale Tonight!!

Hello Y'all !!

Hope your week is off to a grand start!  Mine has been pretty busy.  It was so pretty outside yesterday I just had to do a little yard work.  Today I've been doing more of the same and a little scrapping.  Summer days just pass so fast to me...never enough hours to get all done I want to.

There are more cute new files listed at www.scrappingbugdesigns.com.  Remember is you purchase $25 or more you'll get 50% off your purchase!!  Great deal  :)


 Also wanted to remind y'all that tonight is the TNT Sale over at the Elite4u Facebook page. Don't miss it.  There will be some awesome items for sale that you can buy immediately...no waiting for an auction to end!

I'll have some great new embellies tonight plus a layout or two and page mat sets.

As before if you purchase any of my items tonight send me a message letting me know you're a follower of my blog and I'll take 10% off your purchase!! 

The fun starts at 7 PM CST...don't be late.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment