Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good Things Coming!!!

Afternoon Yall :)

I didn't realize it has been a couple of weeks since I posted here on my blog!  Hope everyone is enjoying some beautiful spring weather.  It has been absolutely awesome here in the Heartland!  Wearing shorts the middle of March is amazing!

I have been busy working with the great new files Scrapping Bug Designs have on their website.  Such fun to work with and soooo easy to use.  I'll post some pictures below of a few of them.

There is fun on the horizon over at Scrapping Bug Designs so this is your heads up to be on the lookout!!  Check in often by liking their Facebook page.  I will also be having another fun give-a-way here on my blog soon so keep your eyes open :)

For now here are some pics of my newest projects.  Some are listed on eBay if you are interested.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!

Jane







2 comments: